In these terms and conditions ‘we’ ‘our’ and ‘us’ mean Magic Mountain Creative.
‘You’ refers to the person or company that is making a purchase or receiving our goods, services, downloads and licences.
- These terms and conditions apply to the sale and supply of all goods, services, downloads and licences. The terms and conditions relating to our licences are detailed on our website under Performance & Copyright.
- All prices stated on our website or in marketing materials are subject to change.
- When purchasing a resource or pack, the payment must be made in order to receive your purchase.
- Payments can be made by debit or credit cards securely on our website through PayPal.
- If you would like to be invoiced instead of making a payment via PayPal or online, then an invoice will be issued and payment must be received by BACS within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- Your purchase will be delivered to the registered email address of the person who has placed the order.
- Only once payment has been received will items be sent, unless items are free of charge as stated.
- Please visit our FAQs page for more information on how payments can be made.
(4) Performances and LIcences
- You may use our resources in the classroom without the need for a Performance Licence. However, if you are performing to an audience then a licence should be purchased in accordance with our Performance & Copyright policy.
- A Performance Licence s required by law and our licences are affordable and easy to obtain. It must be renewed after 12 months, and every 12 months thereafter.
- Small changes can be made to our scripts to ensure you can adapt them to suit the size and ability of your group or class. Please note that you cannot make changes to any of our musical arrangements or lyrics without seeking permission from us first.
- Please visit the Performance & Copyright area of our website for more details about about your rights and the correct usage of our resources.
(5) Additonal Terms and Conditions of Downloadable Materials
- Currently all of our karaoke videos and lyric videos are downloadable and/or played via YouTube. We cannot guarantee that these downloads are free from bugs or viruses. Please read the relevant Privacy and Security Policies for other such online serviecs before accessing them to assure of your protection. We will not be liable to you for any damage or issues encountered from that software.
- If you require our downloadable resources to be in a different format or via alternative software or media players, please contact us at email@example.com
- When downloading our resources or using online services, you accept that this is at your own risk.
- You should ensure that you have the correct permissions to download purchased items to a computer if it is not your own.
- The licence holder is responsible for ensuring that resources and purchased items are not shared, copied, broadcasted, sold, transferred or altered in any way.
- We reserve the right to revoke any licence if the licence holder has not adhered to the restrictions as listed above.
- Our song files may be shared for educational purposes between staff within a single school. Resources and materials may not be shared with any other schools or on a portal that can be accessed via anyone outside of the school facilities. Please visit our Performance & Copyright policy for more detail.
(8) Complaints Policy
- We hope you find our resources to be of the standard you expect in relation to creative education. Every effort has been made to ensure that resources and content is appropriate, accurate and of an extremely high quality standard. If for any reason you are unhappy with our resources or services, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of our team will respond quickly and efficiently to handle any concerns or questions.
- If you would like to discuss returning a product or you need let us know that you have received the wrong product, please get in touch via email stating your reason for requesting a refund or ammendment and we will be in touch to resolve this straight away.
(9)Feedback and Testimonials
- We love to hear how our resources are working for you and particularly if your children are enjoying using them. If you would like to leave us some feedback that we can put on our website as a Testimonial, please let us know.
- As part of our ongoing development process, all those who purchase resources from us or access our services will receive a simple feedback form for completion and return. It is this feedback that will ensure we continue to supply you with excellent resources and that we cover all of the curriculum and extra-curricular themes and topic you may need, contributing to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- If your school or group would like to submit photographs or footage of our resources being used, we would welcome the opportunity to feature these on our website in accordance with your own Privacy Policies.